Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful time in the life of a woman. She feels on top of the world and desires love and affection. But post pregnancy a number of women get concerned and depressed owing to the stretch marks which occurs. However, here at Younghopes we understand your concern and so we are just writing in some of the best and most effective home remedies to remove the stretch marks and help you get that flawless skin once again!
Cocoa butter is very effective in preventing pregnancy stretch marks. Apply this butter on the skin every night when you are pregnant. It has much more benefits if it is applied directly after a warm shower because it opens up the pores of the skin and helps it to permeate better.
– Rubbing hips and abdomen gently using warm olive (jetun) oil to improve blood circulation and minimize stretch marks.
– Massage stomach, hip, and breast using lavender oil; this minimizes stretch marks.
– Take small amount of almond (badaam) oil, mix half teaspoon chamomile oil and lavender oil each in it and apply on your stretch marks. This is very beneficial in minimizing stretch marks.
– Rub your hip and abdomen using flaxseed oil. This is also very helpful in removing stretch marks.
– Rub vitamin E rich oil such as olive oil or castor oil onto the belly every night. Use some aromatic herbs like mint, lemon grass, lavender, thyme, etc., make a paste of them with the oil and apply them onto the belly for better effects. The massage must be done for about 20 minutes every night while retiring to bed. Even if this is done after the birth, it helps the stretch marks to subside after a few weeks.
– A massage to abdomens, breast, and hips using cod liver oil is also useful in removing stretch marks..