17 TYPES OF PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK. Here it goes: Too funny! We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list:
1) The “Lurker” – Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they… see you in public.
2) The “Hyena” – Doesn’t ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
3) “Mr/Ms… Popular” – Has 4367 friends for NO reason.
4) The “Gamer” – Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.
5) The “Prophet” – Every post makes reference to God or Jesus.
6) The “Thief” – Steals status updates… and will probably steal this one.
7) The “Cynic” – Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.
8) The “Collector” – Never posts anything either, but joins every group, and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
9) The “Promoter” – Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
10) The “Liker” – Never actually says anything, buy always clicks the “like” button.
11) The “Hater” – Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life.
12) The “Anti-Proofreader” – This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don’t know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell.
13) “Drama Queen/King” – This person always posts stuff like “I can’t believe this!”, or “They gonna make me snap today!”, in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what’s wrong…but then they never finish telling the story.
14) “Womp Womp” – This person consistently tries to be funny…but never is.
15) The “News” – Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary.
16) The “Rooster” – Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook “Good Morning” every day…..
17) The “Fronter/Faker” – Pretends everything in their life is so grand but deep down inside they r falling apart! Only tries to convince u they r better and we all know it isn’t t true!
To which category do u belong?
Malini Mumru RIP
People go away but their thoughts and things remain, if they are close to us we tend to never forget them and they stay in our hearts forever and ever. Just in the evening when younghopes opened the ndtv.com, we were baffled to see the news story which has the headlines “IIM student commits suicide amid Facebook messages”. Shocking to read we just read the entire story which stated that the girl Malini Mumru an IIM student ended her life because her boyfriend has updated the message on Facebook that he has finally dumped her. Unable to bear the trauma she committed suicide by hanging herself on hostel room’ ceiling fan.
Indubitably, prompted by the usage of facebook, the first reaction was to just see her profile. I tried to search her on the facebook and finally i caught her profile. Honestly, the few moments were touching and heart rendering to me. I was seeing the profile with “add as a friend” button of a girl who was no more, shocking. The profile pic shows her to be a bubbly girl who loves to party and enjoy her life. Really so tough to believe that this girl is no more and even if i click “add as a friend” there will be no response whatsover, even if i send a message there wont be any reply back…strange and so heart rendering. But perhaps this is life and we all have to live by it. Malini we dont know you but we do pray that may your soul rest in peace. And to all boyz who treat girls as just a dustbin just a small request- stop treating girls as a plaything, even they have a heart, even they care. If you cant be theirs then at least dont cheat them the way you do.