It is regarded as highly toxic and so all those who are catching this fish are recommended to wear thick gloves in order to avoid poisoning and getting bitten. There is enough toxin in one pufferfish to kill 30 adult humans, and there is no known antidote. readmore
The moment we saw the picture of the fish, we were a bit scared with hundreds of thoughts running down- is this really a fish, can a fish be like this too. But yes this is true, the picture is that of a fish called as the Puffer Fish and you would be quite surprised to know that it is the second–most poisonous vertebrate in the world, after the Golden Poison Frog.